Friday, October 2, 2009

Welcome. :)

Hi!
My name is Laura. I am 16 and I live in Bezana.

My number one of everything:
Colour: red.
Possession: my rings.
Time of the day: night.
Season of the year: winter.
Fragance: Ultraviolet.
Writer: Laura Gallego.
Fictional character: Jack Sparrow.
Music group/artist: El canto del loco.
TV show: Aída.
Film/movie: Resacón en Las Vegas.
Actor/actress: Johnny Deep.
Time in history: middle ages.
Place: Barcelona.
Food: chicken.
Sports: football.

Here's some more information about me:
I love go out, but I hate false people.
The thing which annoys me most: my birds.
Sometimes, I'm scared of scary movies.
If I were an animal, I'll be a tiger.
My best friend would describe me as honest girl.
My idea of happiness is met my friends.
My idea of misery is be poor.
I can't resist chocolate.
My favourite words in the world are PEACE AND LOVE.
My aim in life is be happy.
My message to the world: HAKUNA MATATA.

No comments:

Post a Comment